Florence

Florence
My new HomeTown!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Università per stranieri "Dante Alighieri" di Reggio Calabria

Buona Sera Tutti,






At long last, I have the photos showing off the University! The main lecture halls were taken, and so I snapped a shot of one of the smaller rooms.

My classes are:

Physical Anthropology
Magic, Witchcraft and Religion
Italian Film, Fiction and Criticism
Italian Language
Italian Life and Culture

All are after 1:00pm, because the morning sun is evil.















My class is on the third floor, so its a lot of stairs every day!



















The larger classrooms were in use, but this is it on the smaller scale.










The View from the Windows:










The AIFS Office:






The place where I have only received one letter, from my dear sister Alicia:



This is basically info of all the most important cities in Europe, London, Paris, Rome, etc.



Stepping out of school, it exits on the other side of the building:






















And now for the bird's eye view of the Piazza della Repubblica








 ^^^ My school is right in the building on the right, next to the sign that says EDISON, and you can see the exit next to the green neon sign down the street in the middle of the two buildings.







































That is about it, I see this every day! Pretty incredible, right?

2 comments:

  1. Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion...I would be fascinated by that class!! It sounds so...Harry Pottery, even though I know it's much harder than that :) If you send me your address dear Alex I can double your letter stats...I have lots of practice with writing missionaries :)Letters are loads more fun to receive than emails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,
    What wonderful pictures. How fun it must be! I envy you.

    ReplyDelete